This is a remote, 7-week program that will begin on Monday, June 8th, and end on Friday, July 31st. While this is an unpaid opportunity, you will gain valuable, real-world experience in social media strategy, working alongside a highly skilled and supportive team to enhance your understanding of digital marketing concepts, platforms, channels, analytics, and processes. Your hours will be flexible to your schedule, with the exception of regularly scheduled team meetings.
- Plan and manage the social media calendar.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Post on various social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Engage and converse with customers on various platforms
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Build strategic partnerships with niche brands and influencers
- Work closely with our content marketing team
To be successful as our social media intern, you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms with an awareness of existing and upcoming trends. An excellent social media intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts consistent with the Carter & Clyde brand.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com