This is a remote, 7-week program that will begin on Monday, June 8th, and end on Friday, July 31st. While this is an unpaid opportunity, you will gain valuable, real-world experience in content marketing, working alongside a highly skilled and supportive team to enhance your understanding of digital strategies, SEO concepts, platforms, channels, analytics, and processes. Your hours will be flexible to your schedule, with the exception of regularly scheduled team meetings.
- Plan and manage the content marketing calendar that aligns with our content strategy
- Research and write SEO optimized blog articles related to college
- Drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Identify and execute opportunities for strategic partnerships with various publishers, brands and blogs
- Analyze and track performance of existing content to gauge the success of our digital efforts and to make necessary changes
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Work closely with our Social Media team
To be successful as our content marketing intern, you must be a proficient writer with strong communication skills. We are looking for an independent and highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset. A good content marketer combines creative digital marketing ideas with SEO best practices to create successful content that's consistent with the Carter & Clyde brand.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org